What does a derma pen do?
As the electric derma pen glides over your skin, it creates micro-point punctures in the skin, the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
- What Are The Advantages Of Mesother...
- What Are The Benefits Of Ginger Con...
- Perfect Pulsed Light Beauty Instrum...
- Some Beauty Equipment Operating Skills
- Laser Treatment Contraindications
- Care After Laser Treatment
- Time Interval And Laser Treatment
- Yung Instrument Hair Removal Result...
- Profile Of Beauty Equipment
- Beauty Equipment Principle Analysis
- How Many Treatments Are Needed For ...
- What Is The Best Microneedling Pen?
- What Does Micro Needling Pen Do To ...
- Can You Exercise After Derma Pen?
- 3rd Generation Plasma Pen
- How About Plasma Pen Working?
- 3rd Generation Plasma Pen Important...
- Plasma Pen Anniversary Promotion
- Eye Care Massage
- Golden Eyes